As you know – and can tell from our name – PAT Perspective Ltd came in to being by offering a Portable Appliance Testing service to businesses of all shapes and sizes. We’re now in our 3rd year of trading and have seen excellent growth within the business during that time.
Over the last 12 to 18 months, we’ve added two other electrical based services to our offering; ‘Fixed Wire Electrical Testing’ and ‘Emergency Light Testing’. However, it’s always been our intention to grow beyond electrical based services and to provide a much wider range of facilities management services for our existing and new clients.
Well, due to a very interesting chain of events and some top notch planning and implementation, we’re delighted to announce the introduction of a whole range of new facilities management services that are available right now!
In keeping with our new trading name – Perspective Facilities – our full range of services now includes;
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (Fixed Wire Testing)
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Testing)
- Fixed Appliance Testing
- Gas Safety Certificates
- Annual Boiler Servicing
- 6 Month Fire Alarm Servicing
- Annual Fire Extinguisher Servicing
- Annual Emergency Light Testing
- Security Alarm Servicing
- Door Access Control Systems
- Pest Control
- Corporate and Vehicle signage
- Building Maintenance and alterations
As exciting as this is, we’re now also able to offer a ‘Budget Plan’ where we cover all of your requirements from the above list and allow you to spread the cost over a monthly payment plan.
But there’s more!
In addition to covering all of your requirements, our Budget Plan clients will also benefit from the following;
A single point of contact for facility services issues
- 24 Hour onsite response time
- No call out fees
- Up to 20% discount off all labour charges
- Up to 10% discount off all parts
- Fixed price repairs for common faults
- A Free Utilities Tariff Consultation
Of course, as with every one of our clients, your business is unique when it comes to your specific requirements and your Budget Plan will also be unique. So, get in touch and we’ll arrange a site survey to assess your requirements and to explain exactly how you can benefit from being a Budget Plan client.
Alex Laxton – Putting things into Perspective