PAT Perspective have a large amount of experience working within the healthcare environment. We regularly provide testing for a number of Doctors Surgeries, Dental Practices and Hospitals. Our engineers will liaise with you to determine the best times of day to gain access to sensitive areas such as Theatres, Wards and Xray departments.
All our engineers are City and Guilds Qualified, CRB checked and can work out of hours to ensure minimal disruption for your Staff and Patients. PAT Perspective can provide full asset tracking with yearly reports detailing location of equipment along with a list of equipment which could not be found.
Our Customers in this Sector:
- St Denys Surgery – PAT Testing, Emergency Lights, Fire Alarm, Extinguishers & Building Maintenance
- Mulberry House Surgery – PAT Testing, Emergency Lights, Fire Alarm, Extinguishers, Electrical & Building Maintenance
- Fryern Surgery – PAT Testing & Fixed Wire Testing
- Nettlebed Surgery – PAT Testing
- Strand On the Green Dental Surgery – PAT Testing
- Apollonia House Dental Surgery – PAT Testing