Electrical Appliance Testing Engineer (PAT Testing)
PAT Perspective are looking for a full time engineer to assist with PAT Testing our expanding client base across the south.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Provide onsite PAT Testing across the UK
- Testing as per quote and client instructions.
- Compilation of data ready for processing.
- Prepare PAT Testing reports.
- Liaise with clients and book jobs into system as necessary
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Professional Image to our clients
- Recent experience of working within a similar field based customer-facing role.
- City and Guilds 2377 Qualified
- Clean driving license
- Computer literate
Benefits: Test equipment, laptop, phone & company car/van.
Remuneration: Salary + on target bonus
Send a C.V and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02382 020320